Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
1. Administer this website.
2. Personalize the website for you.
3. Enable your access to, and use of, the website services.
4. Send to you products that you purchase.
5. Supply to you services that you purchase.
6. Send you statements and invoices.
7. Collect payments from you.
8. Send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.